Wholesale CBD - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise sells cbd illegal in which states products. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We merely provide marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer a comparatively wide-ranging range of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is applying double standards to many different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment choices and now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is completely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult with another legal representative from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at e-la.fr could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.