CBD E-Juice - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that also markets CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not sell CBD products like CBD oil. We simply provide marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a comparatively substantial stable of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to different companies. Because of this stipulation, I where can you buy cbd oil in minnesota no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment options and right now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is completely unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from an additional legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at e-la.fr could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.