CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise offers for sale CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer CBD items such as CBD oil. We solely offer marketing and advertising services to how much cbd oil should i take treat thyroid disease companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Retail store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer a somewhat extensive range of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to many different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am still to talk with yet another legal representative from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at e-la.fr could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.