CBD Edibles - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that additionally advertises CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store website directory. We do not retail CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only provide online marketing services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a comparatively extensive series of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has limited my payment possibilities and presently, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am still to speak to yet another lawyer from a US law office in London to see what helps epilepsy thc or cbd PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at e-la.fr could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.